Subcalibre tac rifle Operator
This course is designed for those firearms enthusiasts who own either a .22 calibre semi-automatic rifle, (10/22, GSG-16) a pistol in a KPOS or a pistol calibre, non-restricted carbine. This course is set up for those who may wish to learn the nuances of operating either a submachine gun (semi-automatic) or a pistol calibre carbine in competition or operationally.
Skills showcased in this course range from the application of fundamental shooting skills through to use of the sub calibre firearms in various positions at various distances and in various competitive and operational scenarios.
Skills in this course are derived from the instructor’s experience, teaching and training with the H&K MP 5 submachine gun and other similar firearms.
The instructor reserves the right to vet candidates based upon their abilities to ensure appropriate skill level for this course.
- Reliable subcalibre carbine and at least 2 magazines. (10 or more rounds – calibre and law dependent)
- Belt-mounted mag pouches or vest/load bearing gear
- 400 rounds of reliable ammunition
- Hearing protection, eye protection and a baseball cap
- Clothing suitable for inclement weather
- Water and snacks
- Pen and pad if you wish to take notes (always a good idea)
Registration: Spot not confirmed until deposit is paid. Details will be sent via email after registration is received.